A community garden project in Coon Rapids, Minnesota.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Weekends are too busy

Well, we haven't actually started a thing so far! Last weekend it was rainy so I decided to call it off. This weekend I am taking my licensing exam (cross your fingers) on Saturday and Beng is running in the Twin Cities Marathon on Sunday, so I am not sure how much we will do this weekend either.
No one has donated any leaves or clippings so far, so I guess we will have to buy some stuff. I know we can't buy chopped up leaves...maybe will will buy some organic compost? I need to check into that a little. I wonder if you can pick up leaves from the...uh...the place where you go to dump your leaves? I cannot remember what that is called.
And I am a little sick this week, too. I imagine it is realated to stress, but either way, I am still congested and feel tired all the time.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any ideas!
dreamsin2life@hotmail.com is my email address.
Martha

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine R. Vasquez Tarazona said...

here... well, we've talked about your test (my fingers are still cross) and I never said anything about the running, how was it for him? ohlala...
i wanna know if it's ok to write in this blog even if i dont have any garden hehehe... i have warm hands, i think. all the plants dies with me. poor them.
well, keep with this idea, is great! i hope your network gets bigger and bigger.
one more thing, i've seen something you have done with this website... so... teach me!!! ok?
bye, then.
kt.

1:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home